Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first post!

Well, I guess it's about time I join in wth all the rest of the technology savy world and create my own blog. I will say, though, that this will be more about my kids than anything else. My hope is that as I get more comfortable with this process and remember to post, it will encourage me to take more pictures and videos of my ever growing children. Doesn't that just irritate you, how quickly kids grow up?!? I swear, it's like it was only yesterday they were babies and now - well, they will both always be my babies... and then there is the dog...




3 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

Hooray for your new blog!!!

Sherry, or to "four" Aunt Sherry said...

Hi everyone,
I love this new idea :) I had fun checking it out and will visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

Just look at those beautiful Texes Nieces of mine with their BIG smiles! Gosh, I miss them so much already!!

How many visitors have we had??

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker